Saturday 3 August 2019

Happy Friendship Day Wishes

Happy Friendship Day Wishes

True friendship cannot be found, it has to be earned. Your friendship is the most valuable thing to me because I have earned it. Happy Friendship Day!

A true friend is someone who gives you all the freedom to be yourself. It’s hard to find true friendship life but it’s the sweetest thing that can ever happen in your life. Happy Friendship Day!

Friendship is the purest of all relation. If you ever find a friend who is true and honest, be thankful and don’t ever let him go. Happy Friendship Day to all!

A friend does not walk before you so you can follow, he walks beside you so he can catch you before you fall. Happy Friendship Day!

Thank you for never letting me do the stupid things alone. This just proves what great friend you are for me. Happy Friendship Day to you!

On this day, I promise to you that I will never let become lonely in life. I will keep disturbing you like I have been doing since the first day of our friendship!

1 comment: